As noted earlier this week, Monday’s WWE RAW drew a strong 3.43 rating and averaged 4.70 million viewers. Here’s a breakdown of how each segment performed:
– The opening segment with Vince McMahon’s fight with Paul Heyman and Brock Lesnar’s brawl with the returning HHH did a 3.6 quarter hour.
– Ryback vs. Dolph Ziggler lost about 285,000 viewers.
– The C.M. Punk promo and trailer for “The Call” gained about 420,000 viewers.
– Mark Henry vs. Great Khali lost about 285,000 viewers.
– The in-ring segment at the top of hour 2 with Jack Swagger, Zeb Colter and Alberto Del Rio gained about 285,000 viewers and did a strong 3.7 QH rating.
– Randy Orton vs. Antonio Cesaro lost about 430,000 viewers.
– R-Truth vs. Cody Rhodes stayed even.
– Daniel Bryan & Kane vs. Prime Time Players with Bryan blindfolded and Kane having his hand tied behind his back lost another 285,000 viewers.
– The Shield’s at the start of the third hour with Randy Orton and Sheamus involved gained about 285,000 viewers and did a 3.4 rating.
– Jack Swagger vs. The Miz lost 450,000 viewers, the biggest drop of the night.
– John Cena’s promo gained 140,000 viewers.
– John Cena vs. C.M. Punk gained about 1 million viewers and finished with a 3.9 overrun, considered to be a huge success.
(Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter)
What were the best moments from this past week’s Raw? Comment below, tweet
us, or comment on our Facebook
Categories: Brock Lesnar, CM Punk, Jack Swagger, John Cena, Kane, Paul Heyman, RAW, The Shield, Triple H, World Wrestling Entertainment, WWE