This week, Pro Wrestling Guerrilla (PWG) announced the first round matches for this year’s Battle of Los Angeles tournament.
The promotion announced the lineups for their three-night event from September 14-16, which includes some non-tournament matches. Featured below is the complete schedule for the three events. All matches listed are tournament matches unless otherwise stated. The full card for night three will not be revealed until after the first two shows.
PWG’s Battle Of Los Angeles 2018 tournament takes place at the Globe Theatre in Los Angeles, California.
Night one (September 14)
* Non-tournament match: WALTER & Timothy Thatcher vs. Ilja Dragunov & Shingo Takagi
* PCO vs. Brody King
* CIMA vs. Jody Fleisch
* Bandido vs. T-Hawk
* Joey Janela vs. David Starr
* Flamita vs. Puma King
* Rey Horus vs. Adam Brooks
Night two (September 15)
* Non-tournament match: Bandido, Flamita & Rey Horus vs. CIMA, Dezmond Xavier & Zachary Wentz
* WALTER vs. Timothy Thatcher
* Travis Banks vs. Shingo Takagi
* Ilja Dragunov vs. Jonah Rock
* Jeff Cobb vs. Darby Allin
* DJ Z vs. Robbie Eagles
* Chris Brookes vs. Trevor Lee
Night three (September 16)
* Non-tournament match: PWG Tag Team Champions The Rascalz (Dezmond Xavier & Zachary Wentz) defending against The Lucha Brothers (Pentagon Jr. & Fenix)