WWE sent out an email to fans offering a special deal in order to get people to sign up for their streaming service, WWE Network.
The deal is for new subscribers who can get the network for three months at the price of $0.99. The offer expires on June 24th. If fans sign up for this deal then that means that they get to watch four specials on the network that includes Stomping Grounds, Extreme Rules, NXT TakeOver: Toronto, and SummerSlam. You can see the ad here:
WWE holds Stomping Grounds on Sunday, June 23 at the Tacoma Dome, Extreme Rules on Sunday, July 14th, 2019 at the Wells Fargo Center, NXT TakeOver: Toronto on Saturday, August 10, 2019 at the Scotiabank Arena, and SummerSlam on August 11th.
WWE has offered similar deals in the past as a way to increase subscription numbers for the WWE Network. Here’s a rumored list of pay-per-view events for the rest of 2019:
- WWE Stomping Grounds: June 23, 2019 – Tacoma, WA
- WWE Extreme Rules: July 14, 2019 – Philadelphia, PA
- WWE SummerSlam: August 11, 2019 – Toronto, ON
- WWE Hell in a Cell: September 15, 2019 – Atlanta, GA
- WWE Clash of Champions: October 6, 2019 – Sacramento, CA
- International PPV: November 1, 2019 – Saudi Arabia
- WWE Survivor Series: November 24, 2019 – Chicago, IL
- WWE Tables, Ladders & Chairs: December 15, 2019 – Minneapolis, MN