Braun Strowman is dealing with a minor injury that forced him to miss a recent WWE show.
Strowman was slated to headline the WWE house show on Saturday night in Jacksonville, Florida where he was supposed to challenge Bray Wyatt for the WWE Universal Title in a Steel Cage Match.
Despite being advertised, Strowman was forced to miss it due to injury, according to the Daily Update on F4Wonline.com.
The media outlet noted that they were told Strowman is dealing with back spasms. However, the official word is a sore hip and that he is expected to be back in action in a few days.
As a result, Strowman was replaced by Drew McIntyre, who lost to The Fiend in the main event of the house show.
WWE Jacksonville, Florida House Show Results
- Seth Rollins defeats Erick Rowan
- WWE RAW Women’s Title Match: Becky Lynch (c) vs. Charlotte Flair ended in a no contest.
- Non-Title Tag Team Match: Becky Lynch & Charlotte Flair defeat WWE Women’s Tag Team Champions The Kabuki Warriors (Asuka & Kairi Sane)
- WWE SmackDown Tag Team Title Match: The New Day (Big E & Kofi Kingston) (c) defeat The Revival (Dash Wilder & Scott Dawson)
- Humberto Carrillo defeats Andrade (w/Zelina Vega)
- Kevin Owens defeats Andrade (w/Zelina Vega)
- WWE Universal Title Steel Cage Match: The Fiend (c) defeats Drew McIntyre